City Attorney
City Attorney

How do I file a claim against the City?

You may download and complete the fillable claim form by clicking on this link, Claim Form and Filing Procedures to File A Claim Against the City of Berkeley.   You must return the original signed claim form.  We do not accept emailed claims.  You may also pick up a claim form from the City Clerk's or City Attorney's office.  PLEASE NOTE:  THE FORM HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH A NEW ADDRESS. 

Home | Web Policy | Text-Only Site Map | Contact Us
City Attorney, 2180 Milvia Street 4th Floor, Berkeley, CA 94704
Questions or comments? Email: Phone: (510) 981-6950
(510) 981-CITY/2489 or 311 from any landline in Berkeley
TTY: (510) 981-6903