RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
Monday, June 25, 2007
Maudelle Shirek Building
2134 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
City Council Chambers, Second Floor
Broadcast Live - KPFB - 89.3 (N. Berkeley)
BTV Cable Channel 33
1. Roll Call - 7:00 PM
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Public Forum
4. Approval of the June 18, 2007 regular meeting minutes .
5. Action Items
a. From Board Members, Executive Director and Committees
(1) Proposal that the Board adopt a resolution adopting the Fiscal Year 2007-2008 Budget Expenditure Level and Position Detail. [736 kb, PDF file, requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.](Executive Director)
(2) Possible rescheduling of the regularly scheduled July 16 Board meeting to either be combined with the special meeting scheduled for July 12 or another date in mid-July.
6. Information and Announcements
Please Note: The Board may move Information Items to the
a. Reports from Board Members/Staff.
(1) Update on registration. (Executive Director)
(2)Market Median report January 1999 through March 2007 (corrected) [PDF file, requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.] (Executive Director)
(3) Copy of Chair Arreguin's letter to City Manager and Council regarding Dr. Stephen Barton. (Chair Arreguin)
b. Announcements of upcoming Committee/Board Meetings.
(1) Budget and Personnel
(4) Eviction/Section 8
(5) 4x4 City Council/RSB Housing Committee
(6) Ad Hoc Committee on Condominium Conversion Ordinance
(7) Future Special Meetings
a. Thursday, July 12 at North Berkeley Senior Center.
c. Discussion of items for possible placement on future agenda.