RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
Thursday, July 7, 2005
Please note location change:
North Berkeley Senior Center
1901 Hearst Street
Meeting will NOT be televised or aired
1. Roll Call 6:30 p.m.
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Public Forum
4. Report by Christine Minnehan, Lobbyist, on legislative update
5. Approval of the Minutes - Minutes of June 20, 2005 regular meeting.
6. Action Items
a. From Executive Director and Committees
(1) Proposal to approve staff recommendation on the following requests for waiver of late registration penalties. (Executive Director)
Waiver No. Property Address
3272 2017 8th Street
b. Proposed changes to the staffing model. (Executive Director and Budget and Personnel Committee)
7. Information and Announcements
Please Note: The Board may move Information Items to the Action Calendar.
a. Reports from Board Members/Staff.
(1) Update on case management progress in the Public Information Unit. (Executive Director)
(2) Registration update. (Executive Director)
(3) TIC/condo conversion update. (Executive Director and Boardmembers)
(4) Update on FY 2005/2006 budget. (Executive Director)
(5) Soft story update. (Executive Director and Boardmembers)
(6) Drayage update. (Executive Director and Boardmembers)
b. Announcements of upcoming Committee Meetings:
(1) Budget and Personnel
a. Agenda of July 1st meeting.
(3) IRA/AGA -Next meeting: Monday, July 11th at 6 p.m.
a. Agenda of July 6th meeting.
(5) 4x4 City Council/RSB Housing Committee
c. Discussion of items for possible placement on future agenda material.