Comprehensive Community Treatment (CCT)
- To increase the client’s ability to live independently, assist clients to develop support systems in the community, and improve the client's quality of life;
- To reduce symptoms and the need for unnecessary hospitalization;
- To help clients prepare for or return to work;
- To reduce contacts with criminal justice system.
What We Do
- Case management services in community settings, including home visits
- Individual and group rehabilitation
- Crisis services
- Medication support services
- Money management, housing search assistance, and vocational support
- Family support and advocacy
Who We Serve
We serve residents of Berkeley or Albany, 18 or older, with medium to high need. We also serve clients who are seeking ongoing assistance with severe psychiatric or long-standing symptoms or problems that seriously interfere with work or social functioning.
Language(s) Spoken: English, Spanish, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Fee: Sliding scale based on income. We accept medi-cal insurance
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Marriage and Family Therapists
For more information, contact the Berkeley Mental Health Clinic at (510) 981-5290.
Hours of Operation
CCT Staff are on duty: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.