RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE
Thursday, February 26, 2009 – 6:00 p.m.
2001 Center Street, Second Floor, Law Library
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of Agenda.
3. Election of Chair.
4. Public Comment.
5. Discussion of committee's general work plan for the upcoming year.
6. Discussion and review of planned survey of Berkeley tenants.
7. Discussion of problem with exempt status of units that would be built to replace rent-controlled units destroyed by a major earthquake.
8. Discussion of a potential resource guide targeted at tenants facing eviction.
9. Discussion of a possible revision of the City's Relocation Ordinance.
10. Items for future agendas.
Brian Kelly, Staff Attorney