ENERGY COMMISSION AGENDA
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
North Berkeley Senior Center
1901 Hearst Street
Please click here for a PDF version of the Agenda
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Public Comments and Announcements
- Reports on Zero Waste Commission (Kornbluth), Public Works Commission (Abrams), Community Environmental Advisory Commission (Grimes), Transportation Commission (Hutchison), Planning Commission (Murtishaw) and City Council
- Discussion of Community Choice Aggregation
- Discussion of Climate Action Plan
- Report Back from Commissioner’s Meetings with their Council Members
- Report on Solar Programs
- Report on East Bay Energy Watch
- Report on RECO and CECO
10. Discussion and Possible Action on Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant (enclosure)
11. Approval of Minutes of March 25
12. Items for Next Month’s Agenda
Action may be taken on any item if moved to the Action section of the agenda at the request of a Commissioner. If Commissioners are unable to attend, please call Neal De Snoo at the Energy Office, 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, April 22.
All agenda material may be examined in the Reference Room of the Main Library located at 2090 Kittredge. To request a meeting agenda in large print, Braille, or on cassette, or to request a sign language interpreter for the meeting, 981-7439 (voice) or 981-6903 (TDD) with at least 5 working days notice to ensure availability. Disabled access is at the front door. Ring bell for staff to open door. If you need other assistance, please call Neal De Snoo at 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, April 22.
Please refrain from wearing scented products at public meetings.
Back to Energy Commission Homepage