RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
IRA/AGA/HABITABILITY COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, March 23, 2009 – 4 p.m.
2001 Center Street, Second Floor, Law Library
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of Agenda.
3. Public Comment.
4. Approval of Minutes of March 23, 2009 meeting.
5. Discussion and possible action regarding definition of "controlled rental unit" for purposes of Berkeley Municipal Code section2 3C.08.030 (Elimination of Dwelling
6. Discussion and possible action regarding implementation procedures for refund of security deposit interest under Regulation 702.
7. Discussion and possible action regarding ineligibility for Annual General Adjustments for units that fail to comply with the Rental Housing Safety Program.
8. Discussion of staff report regarding Hearings Unit statistics.
9. Discussion of Committee's work plan for 2009.
10. Items for future agendas.
I l. Adjournment.
Jack Harrison, Vice Chair
Lisa Stephens, Chair
Donald Tine, Staff Attorney