RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
BUDGET & PERSONNEL COMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
Teleconference Location – 5525 Summerhill Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90043
This meeting will be conducted in accordance with the Brown Act, Government Code Section 54953, and Teleconferencing. Any member of the public may attend this meeting at either location. Questions regarding this matter may be addressed to Jay Kelekian, Executive Director and Secretary to the Board, 981-7368.
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of the agenda.
3. Minutes of April 28, 2009 to be approved.
4. Public comment.
5. Committee to review and consider for recommendation to the full Board extension of annual contracts and purchase orders for Fiscal Year 2009/2010.
6. Committee to consider, for recommendation to the full Board, the Eviction Committee’s recommendation to extend the personal service contracts for FY 2009/2010 with Eviction Defense Center and East Bay Community Law Center for $112,000, the same annual amount as the previous fiscal year.
7. Update on mechanism to reimburse low-income tenants the $4 fee pass-through.
8. Budget & Personnel 2009 Work Plan.
9. Items for future discussion.
Jack Harrison, Chair
Igor Tregub, Vice Chair
Dave Blake, Alternate
Jay Kelekian, Executive Director