RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
Friday, June 12, 2009
2001 Center Street, Second Floor, Law Library
(1) Roll Call
(2) Approval of Agenda
(3) Approval of minutes from May 28, 2009 meeting
(4) Public Comment
(5) Discussion of proposal to have the Rent Board host a workshop for owners on how to prevent or mitigate the impacts of defaults and foreclosures.
(6) Discussion on forming a subcommittee to address improving collaboration with Cal to inform students about rent control.
(7) Continued review, discussion and possible action on Outreach 2009 Work Plan
(8) Update on Tenant Survey
(9) Items for future discussion
Pam Webster, Chair
Jesse Townley, Alternate
Nick Traylor, 981-4901
Jay Kelekian, 981-7368