Seniors or caregivers can consult with a specialist about local resources and receive individualized assistance. Senior Service Assistants can help explore options and provide support and advocacy.
Connecting Older Adults to Services
At each Senior Center in Berkeley, Senior Services Assistants can help you link to services by providing:
- A phone or in-person meeting to determine a senior’s needs and, if appropriate, refer to other community services or programs.
- Phone consultation for family members (or other involved persons).
- Assistance by phone to help older adults receive appropriate benefits and services.
- Referrals to identified services.
- Eligibility screening for case management services provided by the Social Services Unit.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
North Berkeley Senior Center
South Berkeley Senior Center
Helpful Resources for the Senior Community
Below are useful links to various resources available to the Berkeley senior citizen community.
Disclaimer: Unless otherwise specified, the City of Berkeley does not maintain and is not responsible for the content of any of the outside sites linked to our Web pages. The listing of City of Berkeley's name with any of these sites should not be misconstrued as an endorsement of the information in them unless explicitly noted.