ENERGY COMMISSION AGENDA
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
North Berkeley Senior Center
1901 Hearst Street
Please click here for a PDF version of the Agenda
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Public Comments and Announcements
3. Approval of Minutes of June 24
4. Reports on Zero Waste Commission (Kornbluth), Public Works Commission (Abrams), Community Environmental Advisory Commission (Grimes), Transportation Commission (Hutchison), Planning Commission (Murtishaw) and City Council
5. Discussion of CPUC-Regulated Energy Efficiency Programs
6. Discussion on Community Choice Aggregation
7. Report on RECO (enclosure)
8. Report on Economic Stimulus Programs
9. Discussion of Climate Action Plan (enclosure)
10. Report Back from Commissioner’s Meetings with their Council Members
11. Report on Solar Programs
12. Report on East Bay Energy Watch
13. Municipal Biofuels
14. Items for Next Month’s Agenda
Action may be taken on any item if moved to the Action section of the agenda at the request of a Commissioner. If Commissioners are unable to attend, please call Neal De Snoo at the Energy Office, 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, July 22.
All agenda material may be examined in the Reference Room of the Main Library located at 2090 Kittredge. To request a meeting agenda in large print, Braille, or on cassette, or to request a sign language interpreter for the meeting, 981-7439 (voice) or 981-6903 (TDD) with at least 5 working days notice to ensure availability. Disabled access is at the front door. Ring bell for staff to open door. If you need other assistance, please call Neal De Snoo at 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, July 22.
Please refrain from wearing scented products at public meetings.
You may view or download a PDF version of the entire July 22 Agenda Packet by clicking here.
Back to Energy Commission Homepage