ENERGY COMMISSION AGENDA
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
North Berkeley Senior Center
1901 Hearst Street
To view or download a PDF version of the entire December 9, 2009 agenda packet, click HERE
(Note: file will open in a new window)
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Public Comments and Announcements
3. Approval of Minutes of October 28
4. Reports on Zero Waste Commission (Kornbluth), Public Works Commission (Abrams), Community Environmental Advisory Commission (Grimes), Transportation Commission (Hutchison), Planning Commission (Murtishaw) and City Council
5. Report on Economic Stimulus Programs
6. Report Back from Commissioner’s Meetings with their Council Members
7. Discussion of Low Carbon Diet Outreach Event
8. on Solar Programs
9. Report on East Bay Energy Watch
10. Report on Climate Action Plan
11. Discussion on Community Choice Aggregation
12. Discussion of Residential Energy Conservation Ordinance
13. Items for Next Month’s Agenda
Action may be taken on any item if moved to the Action section of the agenda at the request of a Commissioner. If Commissioners are unable to attend, please call Neal De Snoo at the Energy Office, 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, December 9.
All agenda material may be examined in the Reference Room of the Main Library located at 2090 Kittredge. To request a meeting agenda in large print, Braille, or on cassette, or to request a sign language interpreter for the meeting, 981-7439 (voice) or 981-6903 (TDD) with at least 5 working days notice to ensure availability. Disabled access is at the front door. Ring bell for staff to open door. If you need other assistance, please call Neal De Snoo at 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, December 9.
Please refrain from wearing scented products at public meetings.
Back to Energy Commission Homepage