PUBLIC NOTICE FOR STREETSCAPE IMPROVEMENT
PROJECT: AQUATIC PARK CONNECTION STREETSCAPE PROJECT
• New pavement, striping, and signage on Addison Street from Bolivar Drive to the railroad tracks.
• New sidewalks, curbs, driveway on Addison Street from Bolivar Drive to the railroad tracks.
• Utility undergrounding along Addison Street, 2nd Street and Bolivar Drive.
Construction is tentatively scheduled to start early June 2010, barring unforeseen circumstances and unfavorable weather conditions.
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, except in special circumstances.
Traffic will be maintained except in and around the construction zone. On-street parking may be restricted during construction. In this event, “No Parking “ signs will be posted along the street three (3) days in advance and will be enforced by the Police Department. There may also be periodic lane closures.
BUSINESS OWNER ACTIONS:
• Park vehicles outside of construction area.
• Keep children and pets away from work area.
• Persons sensitive to petroleum products should be aware that asphalt will be used in this project.
Manny Hernandez, Ray’s Electric, (510) 251-6175
City of Berkeley:
Vincent Chen, Associate Civil Engineer, (510) 981-6409, vchen@CityofBerkeley.info
Kenneth Emeziem, Supervising Civil Engineer, (510) 981-6444, kemeziem@CityofBerkeley.info
TDD (510) 981-6903
“Progress in the Works"
Back to Construction Updates