ENERGY COMMISSION AGENDA
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
North Berkeley Senior Center
1901 Hearst Street
Print-friendly PDF Agenda*
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Public Comments and Announcements
3. Approval of Minutes of December 9
Time Certain Item: 7:00 PM
4. Discussion of Proposed Berkeley Ferry Service with representative from the SF Water Emergency Transportation Authority
5. Reports on Zero Waste Commission (Kornbluth), Public Works Commission (Abrams), Community Environmental Advisory Commission (Grimes), Transportation Commission (Hutchison), Planning Commission (Murtishaw) and City Council
6. Report on Economic Stimulus Programs
7. Report on Carbon Footprint Workshop
8. Report Back from Commissioner’s Meetings with their Council Members
9. Report on Solar Programs
10. Report on East Bay Energy Watch
11. Report on Climate Action Plan
12. Discussion on Community Choice Aggregation
13. Discussion of Residential Energy Conservation Ordinance
14. Election of Officers
15. Items for Next Month’s Agenda
Action may be taken on any item if moved to the Action section of the agenda at the request of a Commissioner. If Commissioners are unable to attend, please call Neal De Snoo at the Energy Office, 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, January 27.
All agenda material may be examined in the Reference Room of the Main Library located at 2090 Kittredge. To request a meeting agenda in large print, Braille, or on cassette, or to request a sign language interpreter for the meeting, 981-7439 (voice) or 981-6903 (TDD) with at least 5 working days notice to ensure availability. Disabled access is at the front door. Ring bell for staff to open door. If you need other assistance, please call Neal De Snoo at 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, January 27.
Please refrain from wearing scented products at public meetings.
*Agendas & Minutes are presented in PDF format. To view PDF files, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.