RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
IRA/AGA/HABITABILITY COMMITTEE MEETING
Thursday, May 20, 2010
2001 Center Street, Second Floor
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of Agenda.
3. Public Comment.
4. Approval of Minutes of April 15, 2010 meeting.
5. Discussion and possible action regarding Regulation to adjust rents on units where there has been no vacancy rent adjustments in the entire building.
6. Discussion and possible action regarding Committee’s recommendation to full Board regarding Rental Housing Safety Program issues.
7. Discussion and possible action regarding meetings with City Attorney and Planning Department to make revisions to Demolition Ordinance and possible changes to Rent Board Regulations.
8. Discussion and possible action regarding Regulation to deal with cases where property owners set extraordinarily low rents on units immediately prior to foreclosure.
9. Items for future agendas.
Lisa Stephens, Chair
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
NOTE: ATTENDEES AT PUBLIC MEETINGS ARE REMINDED THAT OTHER ATTENDEES MAY BE SENSITIVE TO VARIOUS ODORS, WHETHER NATURAL OR MANUFACTURED, IN PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS. PLEASE HELP THE CITY RESPECT THESE NEEDS.