RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
BUDGET & PERSONNEL COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, May 21, 2010
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of the agenda.
3. Approval of April 16, 2010 minutes.
4. Public comment.
5. RTS update and discussion by Information Technology staff.
6. Update and possible action on staffing model and line item expenditure detail for the FY 2010/2011 budget.
7. Committee to review and consider for recommendation to the full Board extension of annual contracts and blanket purchase orders for Fiscal Year 2010/2011.
8. Committee to review and consider for recommendation to the full Board issuance of personal service contracts for FY 2010/2011 with Eviction Defense Center and East Bay Community Law Center for $112,000, the same annual amount as the previous fiscal year.
9. Budget & Personnel 2010 Work Plan.
10. Items for future discussion.
Jay Kelekian, Executive Director
NOTE: ATTENDEES AT PUBLIC MEETINGS ARE REMINDED THAT OTHER ATTENDEES MAY BE SENSITIVE TO VARIOUS ODORS, WHETHER NATURAL OR MANUFACTURED, IN PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS. PLEASE HELP THE CITY RESPECT THESE NEEDS.