RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE HOUSING COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, June 21, 2010
2001 Center Street, 2nd Floor, Law Library
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of the agenda.
3. Approval of revised April 19, 2010 meeting minutes.
4. Approval of May 24, 2010 meeting minutes.
5. Public comment.
6. Update, discussion and possible action on the pending Smoke-Free Multi-Unit Residence Ordinance, and possible communication to full Rent Stabilization Board (RSB), City Council, or others.
7. Update, discussion and possible action on the Soft Story Ordinance Signage and enforcement phase, and possible communication to full Rent Stabilization Board (RSB), City Council, or others.
8. Discussion and possible action on a recycling program for multi-unit buildings, and possible communication to full RSB, City Council, or others (includes review of tenant survey & related information about this issue).
9. Review, discussion and possible revisions to the Committee’s goals and priorities.
Jesse Townley, Chair
Fatema Crane, Staff Planner
NOTE: ATTENDEES AT PUBLIC MEETINGS ARE REMINDED THAT OTHER ATTENDEES MAY BE SENSITIVE TO VARIOUS ODORS, WHETHER NATURAL OR MANUFACTURED, IN PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS. PLEASE HELP THE CITY RESPECT THESE NEEDS.