RECENTLY COMPLETED PROJECTS (continued)
Replaced or repaired existing sanitary sewer lines and manholes with various projects:
- Folger, 8th and 9th
- Addison, Byron, Cowper, Allston, and MLK
- Bancroft, Sacramento, Russell, Stanton, Dohr, Acton, and Oregon
- 4th, Allston, Bancroft, Channing, Webster, and Claremont
- Russell, Grant, Dwight, Oregon, Roosevelt, Eunice, and Rose
- Acton, Buena, Josephine, McGee, and North
- 6th, California, Allston, and Vermont
- San Pablo Avenue sidewalk area
- Bonita, Milvia, Henry, Hearst, and Maybeck Twin
- Campus, Queens, Quail, Glendale, Vistamont, and Woodmont
- Sacramento Street from University to Dwight
- Sacramento Street from Dwight to Ashby
- Wildcat Canyon Road from Park Hills to County line
- Heinz, Addison, Neilson, Grant and Arch
- Alcatraz, Colby, Codornices, Dana, Prince, and Marin
- Cedar, Glendale and La Loma
- Mabel Street from 66th to Carrison
- North Marina Phase 1
- University Avenue from 6th to Grant
- University Avenue from Grant to Shattuck
- Downtown Civic Center Phase 1 including Milvia, Center, Addison, and Shattuck
- Derby Street from Ellsworth to Shattuck
Storm Water Drainage
- Shattuck/Oregon Drainage Improvements - Replaced storm drain on Oregon between Adeline and Shattuck.
- Russell/Shattuck Drainage Improvements - Replaced storm cross drains at Russell/Shattuck intersection.
- Lincoln/Shattuck Sinkhole Repair - Investigated sinkhole. Found and filled abandoned pipe and restored street.
- Mabel/Carrison, Mabel/Haskell, Mabel/67th, and Mabel/66th Valley Gutters - In coordination with street paving, removed inadequate cross drains, installed new valley gutters and re-graded street.
- Derby Street - Repaired storm drain on Derby Street from Shattuck to Ellsworth.
- Keith/Euclid Storm Drain Repair - Repaired damaged storm drain on Euclid between Cragmont and Keith. Repaired curb and roadway.
Other Public Facilities
- West Street Gate - Constructed fence and entryway structure at entrance to West Street bicycle and pedestrian path.
Street Projects | Transportation Projects | Sidewalk & Pathway Projects
For information on Projects Currently Under Construction, please visit our Construction Update page.
For bid information, please visit our Bids and Contracts. Other proposal opportunity information can be found on the Purchasing Division's RFP/IFB List