ENERGY COMMISSION AGENDA
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
North Berkeley Senior Center
1901 Hearst Street
PDF version of entire packet*
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Public Comments and Announcements
3. Approval of Minutes of October 27
4. Reports on Zero Waste Commission (vacant), Public Works Commission (Abrams), Community Environmental Advisory Commission (Grimes), Transportation Commission (Hutchison), Planning Commission (Murtishaw) and City Council
5. Report Back from Commissioner’s Meetings with their Council Members
6. Discussion of Economic Stimulus Incentive Program
7. Report on Solar Programs
8. Report on East Bay Energy Watch
9. Discussion of Election Results for Propositions 23 and 26 and Measure R
10. Discussion of the Residential Energy Conservation Ordinance
11. Items for Next Month’s Agenda
Action may be taken on any item if moved to the Action section of the agenda at the request of a Commissioner. If Commissioners are unable to attend, please call Neal De Snoo at the Energy Office, 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, December 8.
All agenda material may be examined in the Reference Room of the Main Library located at 2090 Kittredge. To request a meeting agenda in large print, Braille, or on cassette, or to request a sign language interpreter for the meeting, 981-7439 (voice) or 981-6903 (TDD) with at least 5 working days notice to ensure availability. Disabled access is at the front door. Ring bell for staff to open door. If you need other assistance, please call Neal De Snoo at 981-7439 by 4:00 PM, December 8.
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair accessible location. To request a disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Disability Services specialist at 981-6342 (V) or 981-6345 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date. Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.
Communications to Berkeley boards, commissions or committees are public record and will become part of the City’s electronic records, which are accessible through the City’s website. Please note: e-mail addresses, names, addresses, and other contact information are not required, but if included in any communication to a City board, commission or committee, will become part of the public record. If you do not want your e-mail address or any other contact information to be made public, you may deliver communications via U.S. Postal Service or in person to the secretary of the relevant board, commission or committee. If you do not want your contact information included in the public record, please do not include that information in your communication. Please contact the secretary to the relevant board, commission or committee for further information.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to public meetings.
*Agendas & Minutes are presented in PDF format and will open in a new window. To view PDF files, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Back to top