RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE HOUSING COMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
2001 Center Street, 2nd Floor, Law Library
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of the agenda.
3. Approval of January 24, 2011 meeting minutes.
4. Approval of March 1, 2011 meeting minutes.
5. Public comment.
6. Update, continued discussion and possible action on a recycling program for multi-unit buildings, and possible communication to full Rent Stabilization Board (RSB), City Council, or others.
7. Update, discussion and possible action on the Soft Story Ordinance Signage and enforcement phase, and possible communication to full RSB, City Council, or others.
8. Continued discussion and possible action on electric cars and electric car chargers.
9. Continued discussion and possible action on topics for future 4x4 Committee meetings.
10. Review, continued discussion and possible revisions to the Committee’s goals and priorities.
Fatema Crane, Staff Planner
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location. To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.