RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE HOUSING COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday April 13, 2011
2001 Center Street, 2nd Floor, Law Library
1. Roll call.
2. Approval of the agenda.
3. Approval of the March 15, 2011 meeting minutes.
4. Public comment.
5. Brief staff presentation on possible future agenda items such as a “Chairperson’s Report.”
6. Presentation by staff, followed by discussion and possible action related to “Building Energy Efficiency Solutions” (BEES) campaign.
7. Update, continued discussion and possible action on a recycling program for multi-unit buildings, and possible communication to full Rent Stabilization Board (RSB), City Council or others.
8. Update, discussion and possible action on the Soft Story Ordinance Signage and enforcement phase, and possible communication to full RSB, City Council, or others.
9. Discussion and possible action on electric cars and electric car chargers.
10. Discussion and possible action on topics for future 4x4 Committee meetings.
11. Review, discussion and possible revisions to the Committee’s goals and priorities.
Jesse Townley, Chair
Fatema Crane, Staff Planner
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location. To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.