RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, May 2, 2011
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the April 15, 2011 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Update and discussion regarding recent trainings on foreclosure issues to Berkeley Association of Realtors and Fannie Mae employees
6. Discussion and possible action regarding need for presentation to Commissioners on foreclosure issues.
7. Discussion and possible action regarding the contracts for Eviction Defense Center and East Bay Community Law Center
8. Update and discussion regarding status of AB 934
9. Items for future agendas
Katherine Harr, Chair
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.