RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
BUDGET & PERSONNEL COMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
Teleconference location – 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
This meeting will be conducted in accordance with the Brown Act, Government Code Section 54953, and Teleconferencing. Any member of the public may attend this meeting a either location. Questions regarding this matter may be addressed to Jay Kelekian, Executive Director at 981-7368
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Public comment
4. Update on completing the RTS upgrade project
5. Update on FY 2010/2011 budget and the staffing model
6. Discussion and possible action on recommendation of establishing a maximum expenditure level for the FY 2011/2012 budget
7. Discussion and possible action on recommendation of setting the FY 2011/2012 registration fee at $194 per unit and continuing the pass through to certain tenants a portion of that registration fee.
8. Discussion and possible action on annual contracts
9. Items for future discussion
Dave Blake (temporary appointment)
Igor Tregub, Chair
Jay Kelekian, Executive Director
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.