RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, August 12, 2011
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of the June 17th meeting minutes
4. Public Comment
5. Review of current Outreach Work Plan
6. Discussion and Staff Report on Social Media Policy and development of Facebook Page
7. Staff Report on current outreach activities and proposals:
a. Report on “Mom and Pop” Landlords’ Rights/Responsibilities Workshop
b. Discussion on changes to Rent Board newsletter
c. Rent Board Intern program update
d. Solano Stroll outreach on September 11, 2011
e. Report on other outreach activities
8. Items for future discussion
Nick Traylor (510) 981-4901
Pam Webster (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.