RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, September 16, 2011
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the August 24, 2011 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding Foreclosure Training at the monthly Rent Board Meeting on October 17, 2011
6. Discussion and possible action regarding anti-harassment Ordinances in other California rent control jurisdictions. (See attached memo from legal staff)
7. Discussion and possible action regarding Measure Y report (Memo to be delivered at meeting)
8. Discussion and possible action regarding letter from Board Chair Stephens to City Council about the Relocation Ordinance
9. Discussion and possible action to set date for an additional Committee meeting in October 2011 (Commissioner Harr would like the committee to meet sometime during the week of October 10 – 14 in addition to confirming the regularly-scheduled meeting date of October 26, 2011)
10. Items for future agendas:
Discussion of the information distributed at the 8/24/11 Committee meeting (Real property disclosure list, Right to Rent articles, and Purchasing Properties from REO article)
Update on Commissioner Harr’s discussion with Council Members regarding disclosure rules for realtors
Continued discussion and possible action regarding 2011 Workplan
Katherine Harr, Chair
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney, (510) 981-4930
Steve Barton, Deputy Director, (510) 981-4926
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.