RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, September 23, 2011
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of the August 12th meeting minutes
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and Staff Report on Social Media Policy
6. Staff Report on current outreach activities and proposals:
a. Upcoming “Small Property Owners Workshop” on Oct. 4, 2011
b. Staff report and continued examination of new outreach ideas discussed at last meeting:
1. Further discussion on doing more press releases
2. Staff report on new website concept
3. Further discussion on outreach to smart phone users: Developing a mobile website (smart phone compatible website).
4. New outreach to landlord and tenant oriented organizations (BPOA, Berkeley Realtor’s Association, Long Haul, Cal Pirg, Other Student Groups).
c. Staff report on Rent Board Intern program (Moni Law)
d. Staff report on Solano Stroll outreach on September 11, 2011
7. Items for future discussion
Nick Traylor (510) 981-4901
Pam Webster (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.