RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, October 14, 2011
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the September 16, 2011 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding Measure Y report (Memo delivered at committee meeting on September 16, 2011)
6. Discussion and possible action regarding proposed changes to Relocation Ordinance
7. Discussion and possible action regarding lease from Peak Campus Management, LLC (See attached sample lease)
(Item #7 Attachment)
8. Discussion regarding Real property disclosure list and Purchasing Properties from REO article distributed at the 8/24/11 Committee meeting
9. Discussion and possible action regarding Workplan
10. Discussion regarding Right to Rent articles distributed at the 8/24/11 Committee meeting
11. Items for future agendas
Katherine Harr, Chair
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney, (510) 981-4930
Steve Barton, Deputy Director, (510) 981-4926
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.