RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, October 24, 2011
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the October 14, 2011 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding proposed changes to Relocation Ordinance
6. Discussion and possible action regarding lease from Peak Campus Management, LLC (Sample lease handed out with 10/14/11 agenda)
7. Discussion regarding Real property disclosure list and Purchasing Properties from REO article distributed at the 8/24/11 Committee meeting
8. Discussion and possible action regarding Workplan
9. Discussion regarding Right to Rent articles distributed at the 8/24/11 Committee meeting
10. Items for future agendas
Katherine Harr, Chair
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney, (510) 981-4930
Steve Barton, Deputy Director, (510) 981-4926
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.