RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the October 24, 2011 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Staff update on proposed revisions to the Demolition and Elimination of Dwelling Units Ordinance (see attached item for December 6, 2011 City Council meeting)
6. Staff update on October 7, 2011 meeting with the Berkeley Association of Realtors
7. Staff update regarding lease from Peak Campus Management, LLC (sample lease handed out with 10/14/11 agenda)
8. Discussion and possible action regarding FY 2011-2012 Work Plan (see attached draft Work Plan)
9. Items for future agendas:
a. Staff analysis of laws that currently define harassment in Berkeley
b. Model lease for Berkeley
c. Discussion regarding Real property disclosure list and Purchasing Properties from REO article distributed at the 8/24/11 Committee meeting
d. Discussion regarding Right to Rent articles distributed at the 8/24/11 Committee meeting
Katherine Harr, Chair
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney, (510) 981-4930
Steve Barton, Deputy Director, (510) 981-4926
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.