RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, December 9, 2011
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of the August 12th and September 23rd meeting minutes
4. Public Comment
5. Review of current Outreach Work Plan
6. Social Media Policy: Next Steps
7. Staff Report on current outreach activities and proposals:
a. Report on Workshop for Small Property Owners
b. Report on Rent Board Internship Program
c. Q & A with Berkeley Association of Realtors (BAR) and Berkeley Property Owners Association (BPOA)
d. Tenants’ Rights Week (Nov. 8 – 10th)
e. Planning for Dorm Presentations/Workshops
8. Items for future discussion
Nick Traylor (510) 981-4901
Pam Webster (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.