RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, January 13, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of the December 9, 2011 meeting minutes
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding the current Outreach Work Plan
6. Discussion and possible action regarding the Social Media Policy: next steps
7. Staff report on current outreach activities and proposals:
a. Rent Board Internship Program
b. New batch of homework folders ordered
c. Redesigned Web site update
d. Workshop updates (Dorm and Community Workshops)
e. Feedback on first Postcard Mailing
8. Items for future discussion
Nick Traylor (510) 981-4901
Pam Webster (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.