RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
Special Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Many of the links below lead to PDF files that require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your PC. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC download Acrobat Reader for free.
If you are unable to access this information online, please participate by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com, telephone (510) 981-7368 (981-RENT), or TDD (510) 981-6903.
1. Roll call – Chair Stephens called the meeting to order at 11:04 a.m. Aimee Mueller called roll.
Commissioners present: Blake (arrived 11:05), Dodsworth, Harr, Shelton, Townley, Tregub, Webster, Stephens
Commissioners absent: Drake
Staff present: Brown, Kelekian, Mueller
2. Approval of Agenda M/S/C (Tregub/Harr) APPROVE AGENDA. Voice vote. Carried: 7-0-0-2. ABSENT: Blake, Drake.
3. Public Forum – There were no speakers.
4. Action Item
a. From Board Members, Executive Director and Committees
(1) Second reading of proposed Regulation 1313 [Prohibition against evictions for tenants’ failure to comply with unilateral changes in terms of tenancy] (Executive Director)
M/S/C (Harr/Tregub) ADOPT PROPOSED REGULATION 1313 ON SECOND READING. Roll call vote. YES: Blake, Dodsworth, Harr, Townley, Tregub, Stephens; NO: Shelton, Webster; ABSTAIN: None; ABSENT: Drake. Carried: 6-2-0-1.
5. Adjournment M/S/C (Townley/Harr) MOTION TO ADJOURN. Voice vote. Carried: 7-0-0-2. ABSENT: Blake, Drake.
Meeting was adjourned at 11:06 a.m.