Storm Water Information
* Clogged inlets. Please call Customer Service, 311 or (510) 981-2489.
* Pick up sand bags to temporarily augment existing water barriers on private property (i.e., berms, low curbs). Please call Public Works Customer Service, (510) 981-6620.
* Report dumping into storm drain sewer inlets. Please call Toxics, (510) 981-7460. (See related information for Clean City Program Homepage).
* Public educational material. Please call Engineering, (510) 981-6394.
* For Best Management Practices to reduce urban runoff pollution, please call one of the following:
Private Construction projects: Building and Safety (510) 981-7440, and ask for an Engineering Inspector
Public Construction projects: Engineering, (510) 981-6394
CUPA Facilities: See Toxics for contact information.
Food Service Facilities: See Environmental Health for contact information.
All Others: Engineering, (510) 981-6394
Engineering, (510) 981-6394
For more detailed information on the various Storm Water issues, please follow the links below for your area of interest.
Status of Reported Storm Drain, Creek and Creek Culvert Issues (.pdf)
Getting Ready for Winter Storms (.pdf)
Storm Drain Stenciling
Construction Program - Current projects
Construction Program - Recently completed projects
Map of Areas Scheduled for Construction
Alameda Countywide Clean Water Program (ACCWP)
Watershed Management Plan
E-mail the City concerning the Storm Water Capital Improvement Program.