Community Environmental Advisory Commission (CEAC)
Agenda for Regular Meeting – Thursday, March 1, 2012
7:00 to 9:00 PM
First Floor Conference Room, 2118 Milvia Street, Berkeley
PDF version of Agenda Packet*
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Action Minutes Review/Adoption: Review and adopt minutes from the meeting of 2/2/12
- CEAC Action Tracker
- Report from the Chair
- Comments from the Public (3 minute limit)
- Agenda Prioritization: Commissioners may re-arrange agenda
- Reports from Subcommittees and Taskforces
a.) Watershed Plan Report
b.) Water Conservation Report
- Toxics Management Division Report
a.) To be delivered
a.) Adoption of February 2, 2012 Minutes
b.) Presentation on Community Risk Reduction Plan1 by Phil Martien, Snr. Advanced Projects Advisor
Bay Area Air Quality Management District
c.) Discussion on UCB Stanley Hall Diesel Spill
- Announcements from Commissioners (3 minute limit)
- Communications to Commission
- Information Items: Maybe moved to action by majority vote
- To be distributed
- Next Agenda: Discussion/Action items proposed for future agenda
1. Attachment includes the following:
- CRRP Primer submitted by Chair Brian McDonald
- Comments from the Bay Area Environmental Health Collaborative (BAEHC) to the City and County of San Francisco's CRRP process.
- Phil Martien's presentation on CRRP to City of Berkeley CEAC
NOTE: Please be prepared to extend the meeting until 10:00 PM, if needed.
Communications Are Public Records: Communications to Berkeley boards, commissions or committees are public records and will become part of the City’s electronic records, which are accessible through the City’s website. Please note: email addresses, names, addresses, and other contact information are not required, but if included in any communication to a City board, commission or committee, will become part of the public record. If you do not want your email address or any other contact information to be made public, you may deliver communications via U.S. Portal Service or in person to Commission Secretary Nabil Al-Hadithy. If you do not want your contact information included in the public record, please do not include that information in your communication. Please contact the Commission Secretary Nabil Al-Hadithy for further information.
SB 343 Disclaimer
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Commission regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at Toxic Management Division, Planning Department located at 2118 Milvia St, 3rd Floor, 94704.
Please request information from Nabil Al-Hadithy, Secretary, at (510) 981-7460 or by email at email@example.com.
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair accessible location. To request a disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Disability Services specialist at 981-6346 (V) or 981-7075 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.
*Agendas, Minutes and related attachments are presented in PDF format and open in a new window. To view PDF files, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.