RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, February 17, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of agenda
3. Approval of the January 13, 2012 meeting minutes
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding the current Outreach Work Plan
6. Update on the Rent Board’s Social Media Policy: Next steps
a. Briefing from Chanée Franklin Minor/Moni Law on Social Media in Government Conference attended by staff in Redondo Beach.
b. Discussion on commissioner use of Rent Board social media
7. Staff report on current outreach activities and proposals:
a. Rent Board Internship Program (Moni Law)
b. Next batch of informational postcards (Nick Traylor/Allison Pretto)
c. Schedule of upcoming Rent Board Workshops (Nick Traylor)
d. Review of educational video to be aired on BTV (Moni Law)
8. Items for future discussion
Nick Traylor (510) 981-4901
Pam Webster (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.