RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
BUDGET & PERSONNEL COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, April 2, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Public comment
4. Update and possible action regarding revising registration requirements for seasonal rentals in fraternities
5. Discussion of timeline and process for adopting the FY 2012/2013 Budget including recommendation for scheduling a Special Board Meeting to adopt the Registration Fee
6. Update on proposal to move Berkeley Rent Board account holdings to an alternate bank or credit union
7. Update and discussion regarding relocation of Rent Board meeting space
8. Update on the RTS upgrade project
9. Update and possible action on FY 2011/2012 Staffing Model
10. Items for future agendas
Igor Tregub, Chair
Jay Kelekian, Executive Director
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.