RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
BUDGET & PERSONNEL COMMITTEE MEETING
Saturday, May 12, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of the minutes of the April 2, 2012 meeting
4. Public comment
5. Discussion and possible action to adopt proposed resolution regarding registration requirements for seasonal rentals in
6. Discussion and possible action regarding recommendation to adopt the FY 2012/2013 Registration Fee
7. Discussion and possible action regarding approval of expenditure and installation of the VOIP phone system
8. Update on the RTS upgrade project and discussion regarding the scheduling of a Special Meeting in June to discuss
Phase II prior to FY 2012/2013 Budget adoption
9. Discussion and possible action on proposed changes to the Board’s Position Detail/Staffing Model
10. Discussion and review of draft Budget Workshop presentation for May 14, 2012 Special Meeting
11. Discussion of process and timeline for Executive Director’s performance evaluation
Igor Tregub, Chair
Jay Kelekian, Executive Director
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.