RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Thursday, May 17, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the April 24, 2012 meeting and the revised Minutes from the February 8, 2012 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding Eviction Defense Center and East Bay Community Law Center contracts for
fiscal year 2012 - 2013
6. Discussion and possible action regarding model lease concept, including February 15 memo from Lief Bursell on
Davis Model Lease
7. Discussion and possible action regarding supporting H.R. 1548, the “Right to Rent” bill
8. Discussion and possible action regarding other jurisdictions’ neighborhood stabilization tools in response to foreclosed
9. Discussion of possible items for future agendas
10. Set next meeting date
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
Steve Barton, Deputy Director
Katherine Harr (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.