ENERGY COMMISSION AGENDA
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
North Berkeley Senior Center
1901 Hearst Street
PDF Version of Entire Agenda Packet
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Public Comments and Announcements
3. Approval of Minutes of April 25, 2012, Information Items
4. Reports on Zero Waste Commission (Constantine), Public Works Commission (Abrams), Community Environmental Advisory Commission (Grimes), Transportation Commission (Lee), Planning Commission (Murtishaw), and City Council (DeSnoo)
5. Report Back from Commissioner’s Meetings with their Council Members
6. Report on State Energy Policy
7. Discussion of Building Labeling, Recognition, and Requirements
8. Discussion of Community Choice Aggregation
9. Discussion of Utility Users Tax
10.Report on Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
11. Report on East Bay Energy Watch
12. Items for Next Month’s Agenda
Action may be taken on any item if moved to the Action section of the agenda at the request of a Commissioner. If Commissioners are unable to attend, please call Neal De Snoo, at the Energy Office, 981-7439, by 4:00 p.m., May 23, 2012.
All agenda material may be examined in the Reference Room, of the Main Library, located at 2090 Kittredge. To request a meeting agenda in large print, Braille, or on cassette, or to request a sign language interpreter for the meeting, call 981-7439 (voice), or 981-6903 (TDD), with at least five (5) working days notice to ensure availability. Disabled access is at the front door. Ring bell for staff to open door. If you need other assistance, please call Neal De Snoo, at 981-7439, by 4:00 p.m., May 23, 2012.
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair accessible location. To request a disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Disability Services Specialist, at 981-6342 (V), or 981-6345 (TDD), at least three (3) business days before the meeting date. Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.
Communications to Berkeley boards, commissions, or committees are public record and will become part of the City’s electronic records, which are accessible through the City’s website. Please note: e-mail addresses, names, addresses, and other contact information are not required, but if included in any communication to a City board, commission, or committee, will become part of the public record. If you do not want your e-mail address or any other contact information to be made public, you may deliver communications via U.S. Postal Service, or in person, to the secretary of the relevant board, commission, or committee. If you do not want your contact information included in the public record, please do not include that information in your communication. Please contact the secretary to the relevant board, commission, or committee for further information.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to the meeting.