RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the September 12, 2012 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding pending and approved state laws regarding foreclosures
6. Discussion and possible action: summarize Committee work on harassment issues and follow-up to September 12, 2012 discussion regarding passing issue to other Committee
7. Discussion and possible action regarding Committee’s Workplan
8. Discussion of possible items for future agendas
a. Foreclosure report for November 14, 2012 Committee meeting
b. Review two most recent EBCLC and EDC monthly reports
9. Confirm next meeting date for November 14, 2012, at 5:30 p.m.
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
Steve Barton, Deputy Director
Katherine Harr (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.