RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Thursday, February 14, 2013
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the November 14, 2012 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Selection of Committee Chair
6. Discussion and possible action regarding setting a regular monthly meeting date and time (standard maximum length of meetings and possible need for additional meetings to meet with Legal Service Providers and to formulate Committee Workplan for 2013 also to be considered) – Commissioners should bring their calendars
7. Discussion and possible action regarding establishing a schedule to deliver regular reports on Owner move-in evictions, foreclosed/distressed properties, and Ellis Act evictions to Committee
8. Discussion and possible action regarding Foreclosure Report (to be delivered at meeting)
9. Discussion and possible action regarding letters that Board sends to properties in default or foreclosure
10. Discussion and possible action regarding additional protections for families with children from no-fault evictions during the school year (handout re: new San Francisco law to be delivered at meeting)
11. Discussion and possible action regarding Rent Board tracking of evictions and landlord compliance with Rent Ordinance Section 13.76.130D.
12. Discussion and possible action regarding Committee Workplan
13. Discussion of possible items for future agendas
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
Steve Barton, Deputy Director
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please
contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.