RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday June 7, 2013
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the May 3, 2013 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding need for committee rules of procedure
6. Discussion and possible action regarding Berkeley Housing Authority “opt out” letters – See Attachments
7. Discussion and possible action regarding Berkeley Housing Authority sale of various properties (public housing repositioning) – See Attachments
8. Discussion and possible action regarding additional protections for families with children from no-fault evictions (owner move-in and Ellis) during the school year
9. Discussion and possible action regarding setting the next meeting to discuss need and timeline for making a Workplan
10. Discussion of possible items for future agendas
11. Confirm next meeting date of July 5, 2013, at 3:00 p.m.
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
Steve Barton, Deputy Director
Katherine Harr, Chair
Judy J. Hunt
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.