The Heart 2 Heart Program and the City of Berkeley Young Adult Project will offer youth and adults an opportunity to find jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities with more than 20 area employers! Network, obtain career information and gain valuable experience speaking to employers and academic institutions.
This event is open to community members of all ages!
Please note that youth under 18 will need to obtain a work permit once hired. Resources may be available to advise youth about the work permit application process.
Saturday, March 21, 2015
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
|MLK Youth Services Center / Young Adult Project
1730 Oregon Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
- Employers will offer both entry level and advanced positions.
- Interviews and onsite hiring!
- Academic institutions will offer enrollment opportunities.
- Vocational programs will provide information about training opportunities.
- FREE drop-in resume-building and interview skill building session!
- FREE health and blood pressure screenings for event participants!
- Social service and health programs will provide services and resources.
Information and Vendor Registration
If your organization is interested in participating as a vendor please submit a vendor application by Friday, March 6, 2015.
Vendor Application (pdf) | Informational Flyer (pdf)
For more information please contact:
|100 Black Men of the Bay Area
Alameda County Community Food Bank
Alameda County Health Pipeline Partnerships
Ann Chandler Public Health Clinic
Berkeley City College
Berkeley Police Department
Berkeley Public Library
California Highway Patrol
City of Berkeley Human Resources
City of Berkeley Parks & Recreation
City of Berkeley Tobacco Prevention
Covered California/Health & Human Resource Education Center
Destination College Advising Corps at UC Berkeley
Easy Does It
Every Woman Counts
Golden 1 Credit Union
Local Wise Jobs
NCP College of Nursing
Port of Oakland
United States Postal Service
Wardrobe for Opportunity
Women’s Cancer Resource Center