Ready to quit smoking? We can help! If you are a smoker and are ready to take action for a tobacco free life, please join us for our FREE quit smoking session series! Resources are available to help you quit tobacco use and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
The Tobacco Prevention Program offers FREE quit smoking classes to community members.
Sign up and enjoy:
• A small group setting
• A fun, interactive, and safe learning environment
• Free participant workbook and other informative materials provided
• Medicines that can help you stop smoking
• Lifestyle changes that make quitting easier
• Preparing for Quit Day
• Managing stress
• Avoiding weight gain
• Developing a new self-image
• Staying smoke-free for good.
Quit Smoking Class Schedule
*We strongly encourage participants to attend all 8 sessions.
||10/22/14 - 12/3/14
||(October 22, 29, November 5, 12, 14, 19, 25, and December 3)
||5:30 - 7:30 PM
Class Location: Available upon registration
Cost: All Classes are FREE!
For more information or to register, contact us at: QuitNow@cityofberkeley.info or (510) 981-5330
Tobacco Prevention Program