Amenities at the Berkeley Waterfront
The Berkeley Waterfront is home to parks, trails, restaurants, a hotel, and panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay. See below for a complete listing of amenities at the Berkeley Waterfront.
Clubs and Watersports:
- Berkeley Yacht Club
- Cal Sailing Club - Water Sports Club
- Cal Adventures - UC Berkeley Programs
- Dragonmax - Dragon Boat Team
- Small Craft Launching Docks at the South Sailing Basin
- Watch watersports in action, or try them yourself: kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, open water swimming, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and more!
Parks and Trails:
1. Cesar Chavez Park
90-acres of discovery, including an accessible perimeter walking trail, a wildlife sanctuary featuring Burrowing Owl habitat, an off-leash dog area, wetlands, a Solar Calendar, vistas, kites and hilly contours.
(Click for larger image)
2. Spinnaker Circle Vista Point
Breathtaking panoramic views in the entire Bay: the SF Skyline, 3 Bridges, Angel Island, and Mount Tam.
3. Bay Trail
A ten-foot wide asphalt-paved trail for walking, running, hiking, and biking, with native plantings, bench seating, and incredible views of the Bay.
4. Horseshoe Park - Click for Park information
5. Shorebird Park - Click for Park information