The City of Berkeley Aquatics Swim Program offers two swim centers in different areas of the city. Programs include Red Cross Learn to Swim classes, Berkeley Aquatic Masters Swim Team, Berkeley Barracudas Swim Team, Family Swim, Fitness Workout, Independent Exercise, Lap Swim, Senior Disabled Quiet Swim, Senior Exercise Class and Private Lessons. Much of the foregoing information is included for your convenience in the information noted below.
Exact cash or check only; no change given
Payment policy: Pool do not make or give change. Please pay exact admission fee using cash or check made payable to City of Berkeley. We do not accept credit or debit cards. Thank you. City of Berkeley Parks Rec & Waterfront Business Practices
Shower policy: Due to extreme drought, showers are strictly limited to 3 minutes or less. Thanks for your cooperation!
Kid's Triathlon Flyer - Registration Form 2016
(King Pool will be closed for regular programming on Saturday May 14th due to the Kid's Triathlon)
King Pool Schedule
King Early Spring Schedule 4/2/16 - 5/8/16
King Late Spring Schedule 5/9/16 - 6/17/16
King Spring 2016 Learn to Swim
West Campus Schedule
West Campus Spring 2016 5/9/16 - 6/17/16
- Starting Monday May 9th, mid-morning programs, between 9:00am - 1:00pm, will be moving from King Pool to West Campus. King Late Spring Schedule 5/9/16 - 6/17/16
- West Campus re-opens on Monday May 9th! West Campus Spring 2016 5/9/16 - 6/17/16
- Private swim lesson registration is now online! Reserve a 4-day session for Saturdays or Sundays, with a start time of 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am or 11:30am. The starting date is the weekend of April 2nd & 3rd. If you have any questions, please contact Adonis Boyd at (510) 981-5151.
- NEW at King Pool: Starting on Monday February 8, 2016, the BAM 9:00-10:30 am workout on Mon/Wed/Fri will share the pool with Lap Swim.
- NEW CPO class dates for 2016:
CPO Class Dates 2016
King Pool & Shower Program:
More information below, including Shower Program: