Water Emergency Transit Authority (WETA) proposed Berkeley Ferry Terminal Written Materials
- Comments on Berkeley Albany Ferry Terminal Study Draft EIS/EIR. Phil Kamlarz, December 30, 2008.
- Comments on the WETA Draft EIS/EIR for the Berkeley Ferry Terminal. Paul Kamen, December 2, 2008.
- Response to comments by Hornblower Charters and Events concerning the WETA EIS/EIR and the siting of the Berkeley Ferry Terminal. Paul Kamen, February 18, 2009.
- Berkeley Ferry Terminal (FT) Locally Preferred Alternatives (LPA) Site Selection. James McVaney, February 24, 2009.
- Open letter to the Planning Commission and the City Council on the proposal to locate a ferry terminal near H's Lordships Restaurant in Berkeley. Jim McGrath, March 15, 2009.
Item 9 - Downtown Area Plan
To view the Final Draft by chapter, please click here
- Esherick on Importance of Smaller Retailers Downtown
- Luboviski on Youth Apprenticeships and Fair Wages Downtown
- Staff PowerPoint on Refinements to DAP Land Use Maps