RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
BUDGET & PERSONNEL COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday, February 22, 2013
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Public comment
4. Election of a Committee Chair
5. CLOSED SESSION
The Committee will meet in Closed Session to discuss the following:
Pursuant to California Government Code § 54957 6
UPDATE ON LABOR NEGOTIATIONS
Negotiator: Jay Kelekian, Rent Stabilization Board Executive Director
Employee Organizations: SEIU Local 1021, Community Service and Part-Time
Recreation Leaders Association, and Public Employees Local 1.
Pursuant to California Government Code § 54957(b)
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
Title: Executive Director
6. Update on the RTS (Rent Tracking System) database project
7. Update on recent staffing changes and pending recruitments
8. Annual review of Executive Director’s outstanding leave balance
9. Discussion of timeline and process for adopting the FY 2013/2014 Budget
Jay Kelekian, Executive Director
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.