RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
BUDGET & PERSONNEL COMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Public comment
4. Minutes of the February 22, 2013 meeting
5. Minutes of the March 15, 2013 meeting
6. Update on the FY 2012-2013 Budget and Staffing Model
7. Discussion of timeline and process for adopting the FY 2013-2014 Budget
8. Discussion of Closed Captioning services for Rent Board meetings
9. Discussion of outstanding Alameda County Civil Grand Jury recommendations
10. Update on timeline for implementation of new VoIP phone system
11. Update on the RTS (Rent Tracking System) database project
Lisa Stephens, Chair
Jay Kelekian, Executive Director
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.