RENT STABILIZATION BOARD
EVICTION / SECTION 8 / FORECLOSURE COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
2001 Center Street, Law Library, 2nd Floor
1. Roll call
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of the July 25, 2012 meeting
4. Public Comment
5. Discussion and possible action regarding current harassment issues that Public Information Unit staff has gathered from Rent Board clients recently
6. Discussion and possible action regarding Committee’s Workplan
7. Discussion of possible items for future agendas
8. Set next meeting date (Please bring individual calendars to meeting)
Matt Brown, Staff Attorney
Steve Barton, Deputy Director
Katherine Harr (Chair)
COMMUNICATION ACCESS INFORMATION:
This meeting is being held in a wheelchair-accessible location.
To request disability-related accommodation(s) to participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Aimee Mueller at 981-4932 or 981-6903 (TDD) at least three business days before the meeting date.
Please refrain from wearing scented products to this meeting.